Shrink fit machine Power Clamp Nano
The HAIMER Power Clamp Nano is your entry into the world of micro machining.
The Nano was specifically developed for small interfaces, i.e. HSK 25 – HSK 63 and SK/BT 30/40. The horizontal design ensures easy handling especially at tools with smaller diameters. By its modular system construction HAIMER Power Clamp Nano fullfils the various customer requirements very well.
- Innovative handling for smallest tools by horizontal shrinking
- Ideal for shrink fit chucks with an extra slim geometry, solid carbide and HSS
- Tool-support for HSK 25 - HSK 63 and SK/BT 30/40
- Modular system with upgrade is possible
Included in delivery: Shrink fit machine Power Clamp Nano
Technical data subject to change without prior notice.
System cart (optional)
- Trolley for shrinking machine and accessories
- For a clear and tidy work space
- Ergonomic work height
- Everything at hand
- Optional: Drawers with inserts to store accessories
Coil N29Order no.Especially designed for smaller diameters.
|Mains voltage||3 x 400–480 Volt, 16 Ampere, 13 kW|
|Maximum length of shrink fit chuck [mm]||230|
|Dimensions [mm]||750 x 620 x 650|
|Tools||Solid carbide and HSS|
|Tool diameter [mm]||3 - 16|