3D-Sensor New Generation
The 3D-Sensor New Generation is a further development of our worldwide accepted and proven Universal 3D-Sensor. Its distinguishing features are improved mechanics and a new and compact design.
- Compact and easy to grip casing, no restriction to working area
- Precise display of spindle position with large 1/100 mm dial gauge (2 hands)
- Utmost precision of 0.01 mm
- Marked overrun distance (safety distance)
- IP 67 waterproof
- Aligning machine spindles to work piece edges and reference edges (X-, Y-, Z-axis)
- Set zeros
- Centre borings and shafts
- Measuring lengths and depths
- Checking straightness and levelness of surfaces
- Aligning work pieces and vices
- Quick, without calculations, no mistakes with algebraic signs
Please take note: The given measuring precision of 0.01 mm only applies, if the original HAIMER probe tips are used.
Included in delivery: 3D-Sensor New Generation with clamping shank Ø 12 mm, short probe tip Ø 4 mm
Technical data subject to change without prior notice.
The sensors can be equipped with a short (ball Ø 4 mm) and a long (ball Ø 8 mm) probe tip. The probe tips may be changed without any tool, no re-calibration of the unit is needed.
The probe tips of course are compatible to all HAIMER 3D-Sensors.
|Ø D1 [mm]||12|
|Ø D2 [mm]||4|
|Smallest unit of measure [mm]||0,01|